2. Where are you at/from? Beaverton, OR
3. What is your religion? Spiritual Seeker/Pagan Oriented
4. How did you and your last boyfriend/girlfriend break up/why? Been single for 7 years since I left my husband in 2001. Since then, the main reason I break up with anyone is lying, dishonesty, or malcontent.
5. What are you like (bad girl/boy, book worm, etc)? Spiritual/Geek/Fangirl/College Student bad girl on the inside.
6. If you had one last day left on this earth, how would you spend it? With my loved ones
7. Do you like to cuddle, or do you do it every now and then? Touchy-Feely is my ice-cream (who needs bread and butter, really?)
8. What kind of music do you listen to? Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Electronica, Oldies, (Beatles, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Depeche Mode)
9. If we were go meet and go on a date, where would you take me/what would we do? I prefer the old fashioned dinner and movie, then we have time to chat and get to know each other, then we can get to know each other's movies habits, for I get excited during movies I love.
10. How would you "wine and dine" me? Aren't guys supposed to "wine and dine" me? But trips to Cold Stone Creamery and a Bookstore are always a good thing. ;)
11. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? My daughter is my cat, Maia. She is my family and I love her dearly.
12. What kind of movies do you watch/what are your favs? Love Fantasy (Pan's Labyrinth, LOTR, Hellboy), SciFi (Star Wars/Trek/Gate), Comic Films (Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Watchmen, Iron Man), Animated Films (PIXAR, Disney, Anime), Documentaries, 80's films (anything surrounding the Brat Pack), Romantic Comedies (You've Got Mail, 50 First Dates), Action Films (Terminator series, anything with Jason Statham, Blade, Underworld), Comedies (Elf, The Goonies, Shaun of the Dead), and Musicals (any MGM musical, Moulin Rouge, Once).
I AM A MOVIE BUFF. I think that just about says it all.
13. Why should I say yes to you? I am extremely intelligent, independent, caring, loyal. I both listen and communicate well. I would say yes to you if you see the Magick in everyday life and live your life to the fullest every day.