2. Where are you at/from? Indianapolis, Indiana
3. What is your religion? Pagan
4. How did you and your last boyfriend/girlfriend break up/why? He cheated, I kicked him out.
5. What are you like (bad girl/boy, book worm, etc)? I'm a little bit of a mix of it all. I don't have one set 'type' I fit into.
6. If you had one last day left on this earth, how would you spend it? with my darling son, Malachi
7. Do you like to cuddle, or do you do it every now and then? I LOVE to cuddle
8. What kind of music do you listen to? again, a little bit of everything, but I really don't like most jazz or bluegrass
9. If we were go meet and go on a date, where would you take me/what would we do? I'd probably want to go to the canal downtown and have a nice quiet peaceful picnic so we could get to know one another.
10. How would you "wine and dine" me? Wine and dine? Hmm, I'm not one for big expensive restaurants and I'm not particularly fond of wine...I guess this really isn't a good question for me.
11. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? Yep. I have a 2-3 year old pleasantly plump feline named Bootsie.
12. What kind of movies do you watch/what are your favs? I LOVE anything by Quentin Tarentino, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Pulp Fiction, Hostel, Harry Potter, etc.
13. Why should I say yes to you? You should only say yes if you want to. You either like me or you don't....nothing I say or do will change that opinion.
Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was or who you wanted me to be...From the beginning you never really knew who I was.
P.S. Since the touchy subject of religion is on the 'questionaire', I can't help but wonder why politics is not mentioned.