2. Where are you at/from? Malden, Massachusetts
3. What is your religion? I was raised Episcopal, but I’m not really a religious person at all.
4. How did you and your last boyfriend/girlfriend break up/why? We met up at college, and I ended up dropping out, then we broke up due to distance being too much of an issue when I wasn’t living on campus (um, by the way, I did end up getting a degree elsewhere). It ended on good terms, though now we’ve fallen out of contact.
5. What are you like (bad girl/boy, book worm, etc)? I’m shy in the sense of having trouble approaching people, but when I get to feel comfortable around a person I can be pretty talkative and funny. I think of myself primarily as a music dork, but the book worm thing is kind of there too – I’m currently working my way through The Brothers Karamazov, which is about 700 pages long.
6. If you had one last day left on this earth, how would you spend it? Just getting together with close friends I haven’t been able to hang out with much lately and having fun all day I guess.
7. Do you like to cuddle, or do you do it every now and then? Yes, it’s always great to relax and cuddle up with someone you’re close to.
8. What kind of music do you listen to? In the interest of not making this a huge paragraph, I’ll pin myself down to indie rock, classic rock, metal, and old punk, though I dabble in lots of other stuff too. Some favorite bands/artists are Faith No More, The Kinks, Talking Heads, They Might Be Giants, and Tom Waits.
9. If we were go meet and go on a date, where would you take me/what would we do? Something pretty casual and low key – maybe meet up at a bar, coffee house, or casual restaurant.
10. How would you "wine and dine" me? It couldn’t involve me cooking, and I’m not sure about expensive restaurants, but really anything else within my ability that I know would make you happy.
11. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? They belong to my parents actually, but two Shetland sheepdogs.
12. What kind of movies do you watch/what are your favs? Comedy, horror, and the occasional cheesy b-movie (I may have to subject you to Plan 9 From Outer Space if you’ve never seen it). Some favorites are This Is Spinal Tap, Evil Dead II, and The Big Lebowski.
13. Why should I say yes to you? You should say yes if all that other stuff above sounds interesting, basically. But I’ll add that I’m sweet, courteous, and can make you an awesome mix cd.